Did you know that all companies are responsible under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 for providing health and safety training and information to employees to ensure they are not injured or made ill by the work they do?
Did you also know the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the new Data Protection Act in May 2018 requires companies to record and monitor data protection training for employees and that this is a vital aspect of evidencing that a company is complying with data protections law in the UK?
Do you have evidence that your employees have been trained?
Chapter Three provide an easy cost effective solution to ensure your business can demonstrate compliance with these employment obligations.
Workplace Safety Course Structure
- The course contains 6 Units covering:
- Fire Prevention & Control
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- First Aid at Work
- Manual Handling
- Working Safely with Display Screen Equipment
- Steps to Conduct a Basic Risk Assessment
Data Protection Course Structure
Everyone needs to understand the care they need to take when handling personal data.
- The course contains 8 Units covering:
- An overview of the GDPR
- Information and Cyber security
- Data access, handling and records management
- The risks of mobile working
- Employee responsibilities under the GDPR
- Incident management and disaster recovery
Both courses provide comprehensive assessments to test a student’s knowledge and certificates of completion are issued to prove that legal training requirements have been met.
Access is only £12.50 for 12 months with a special offer of £20 for both courses per employee.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0330 004 0020 to find out more.