Chapter Three Consulting are delighted to announce that the team have qualified as Lead Auditors for both ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and C3C are now able to help clients prepare for ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification.
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a Quality Management System (QMS) which is a collection of business processes focused on consistently meeting customer requirements and enhancing their satisfaction.
Implementing a QMS can help a business to:
- Achieve greater consistency in the activities involved in providing products or services
- Reduce expensive mistakes
- Increase efficiency by improving use of time and resources
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Market the business more effectively
- Exploit new market sectors and territories
- Manage growth more effectively by making it easier to integrate new employees
- Constantly improve products, processes and systems
ISO 27001:2013 provides the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
An ISMS typically addresses employee behaviour and processes as well as data and technology and can be implemented in a comprehensive way that becomes part of the company's culture.
The key benefits of an ISMS:
- Helps protect all forms of information
- Increases resilience to cyber attacks
- Offers organisation-wide protection from technology-based risks
- Helps respond to evolving security threats
- Reduces costs associated with information security
- Protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- Improves company culture
Contact Chapter Three Consulting by calling 0330 004 0020 or email at